DON’T MISS THESE EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES
The Steering Committee invites you to be one of the UCEC2015 sponsors at the 4th UCEC being held from 1st to 3rd November 2015 at the Gold Coast, Australia. This International Conference focusses on Enhancement and Innovations in University-Community Engagement. University-Community Engagement goes beyond mere outreach, as universities seek mutually beneficial relationships with communities to address community issues and needs with a commitment to sharing and reciprocity which embraces two-way partnerships.
The main objective of UCEC2015 is to create a venue where interested delegates can share knowledge, experience and expertise whilst they contemplate the central question of enhancement and innovation for the future scenario of community engagement.
A key feature of the conference is the focus on relevant issues facing universities as they seek to engage with their diverse communities. Another feature is the extremely high quality of keynote addresses by nationally and internationally recognised and respected commentators and opinion leaders on these issues. By encouraging more diversity in speakers and delegates at the UCEC2015 conference APUCEN is seeking to build and strengthen the relationships that universities have with their communities.
The conference represents an ideal opportunity for your organisation to be an integral part of this event and to demonstrate your commitment to supporting University-Community Engagement. The benefits for our sponsors are considerable and include:
- Excellent opportunities to maintain a high profile before academic and professional staff from Australian and International universities, not-for-profit organisations, and community groups, as well as business and industry associations;
- Expose your organisation through conference promotion by way of internet marketing through e-lists, advertising and editorials in key industry publications and other public relations activities;
- Ability to expose your organisation to delegates at the conference in an engaging environment that encourages conversation by being away from everyday distractions; and
- Have your involvement, commitment and support for the conference openly demonstrated and widely acknowledged before, during and after the conference.
There are six categories of sponsorship, these are:
- Principal Sponsor
- Welcome Reception Sponsor
- Conference Dinner Sponsor
- Keynote Speaker Sponsor
- Lanyard Name Badge Sponsor
- Poster Showcase Sponsor
We are offering your organisation a range of sponsorship opportunities, so that you can choose the opportunity that best suits your marketing strategy and budget. We want to work with you to make your sponsorship of UCEC2015 a valuable one and we welcome your ideas for discussion.
Please contact Fiona O’Sullivan, UCEC2015 Conference Chair (Australia): firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
Call for Papers
Abstract Submissions close Extended
Early Bird Registrations close
Presenter Registrations close
Full Paper Submissions close
Conference Registrations close
Inform your networks of your support for UCEC2015 with a tailored graphic for your signature.